For many months now, I have found myself experimenting and creating in the kitchen. So what delicious things have I been creating? Well…. gourmet baby food, actually! 😉
I will have to go into more detail soon with the exact recipes I have made, but here is a mini list of some of the yummy dishes:
- Sweet Vegetable Medley … with carrots, rutabaga, potato, parsnip and milk.
- Lentils Delish … with lentils, carrots, celery, onion, sweet potato, and vegetable broth.
- Tomatoes and Carrots with Basil … with carrots, tomatoes, cauliflower florets, fresh basil, and cheddar cheese.
- Carrot, Apple, and Spinach … With green apples, carrots, and baby spinach leaves.
- Minestrone …
- Chicken with Sweet Potato and Apple … with chicken breast, onion, green apples, sweet potato, and chicken broth.
- Chicken and Apple Balls … with chicken breast, green apples, onion, fresh parsley, herbs, whole grain bread crumbs cooked in chicken broth.
- Mini Cottage Pies … with lean ground beef, carrots, potatoes, onion, red bell pepper, garlic, fresh parsley, and chicken broth.
- Carrot, Apple and Celery Soup … with carrots, green apples, celery, and onions.
- Chicken and Potato … with chicken breast, potatoes, garlic, onions, and leek.
And still so many more ideas and dishes to create!! 🙂