The last couple days I have been back in the kitchen creating gourmet baby food. Some of the past favorites are being made like: Carrot Apple Celery Soup, Chicken and Potato, Tomatoes and Carrots with Basil, Chicken and Apple Balls, and Mini Cottage Pies… But some new ones have joined the list as well! 😉
- Chicken with Winter Vegetables … with chicken breast, leek, onion, carrots, celery, and chicken broth.
- Lentil and Vegetable (Purée) … with onion, carrots, celery, lentils, sweet potato, tomato purée, and cheddar cheese.
- Tomatoes and Carrots with Basil … with carrots, tomatoes, cauliflower florets, fresh basil, and cheddar cheese.
- Chicken and Apple Balls … with chicken breast, green apples, onion, fresh parsley, herbs, whole grain bread crumbs cooked in chicken broth.
- Mini Cottage Pies … with lean ground beef, carrots, potatoes, onion, red bell pepper, garlic, fresh parsley, and chicken broth.
- Carrot, Apple and Celery Soup … with carrots, green apples, celery, and onions.
- Chicken and Potato … with chicken breast, potatoes, garlic, onions, and leek.